Thank you for hiring us to do your SEO work.
In addition to filling out the form, we will ask you to perform a couple steps to get under way:
- Creating a new User in WordPress for us to access your Admin Area. Please follow the instructions in this video: http://youtu.be/GnyNQbTA-ok
You can use WilliamBay or FlauntYourSite as the Username, a very complex password, and please ensure that the Role is set to Administrator.
- Share your Google Analytics profile with email@example.com. You can follow the instructions in this video: http://youtu.be/q1_cg3tQqYw
- Share your Google WebMaster Tools profile with firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow the instructions in this video: http://youtu.be/gdv–mc2AT8
If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Terms Of Service
- This Service Agreement is made between “Client”, and William Bay of Flaunt Your Site, herein referred to as “Consultant”, functioning in the capacity of an Independent Consultant, for website design services to be rendered by Consultant on behalf of Client.
- Services to Be Performed.
- Perform the required changes and recommendations listed in the Action Plan.
- Monthly tracking and adjusting the website to optimize for the keywords we’ve been targeting.
- Monthly reporting indicating what changes have been made and the improvements on rankings for the keywords we are tracking.
- Payment. In consideration and for compensation of Consultant’s performance of these services, Client agrees to pay The Consultant the mutually agreed upon price of $500.00 per month on a month to month basis, to be performed on behalf of Client.
- Client Responsibility and Copyright Considerations. Client will supply Consultant with any applicable material for the project. Client affirms that he is the full copyright owner of such materials, or that he has obtained proper permission from the copyright owner(s) for use of such materials. Client will indemnify Consultant and hold Consultant harmless against any claims of libel, copyright, or trademark infringement brought against Consultant with respect to use of those materials.
- Termination Provisions. Either Client or Consultant may, either individually or by mutual agreement, terminate their working relationship by giving written notice to the other party.
- Client and Consultant are in agreement that circumstances or conditions sometimes arise that warrant or necessitate termination of the Client-Consultant working relationship. In view of this possibility, both Client and Consultant agree that should the relationship terminate, it will be done so in an amicable fashion, maintaining an attitude of cooperation and professional demeanor, with respect for the reputation and dignity of the other party.
- If notice of termination is given by either Client or Consultant, no new work shall be initiated, but any work previously authorized by Client up to the point of receipt by Consultant or Client of termination notice shall be completed, and Client agrees to be responsible for prompt payment for such services to Consultant based upon the mutually agreed upon hourly fee. These same terms will apply in the event that either Client or Consultant should initiate termination.
- Legal Venue. Any disputes arising from this Agreement will be litigated or arbitrated in San Diego County, California. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA.
- Services to Be Performed.