Below is a service agreement for work as a freelance designer or developer, known from here on out as “Designer” for Flaunt Your Site for purposes of logo design, website design or website development.
- Payment. Payment to Designer shall be as such: 1/3 upon commencement of project, and the remainder upon completion and inspection of services, through Paypal. Designer must submit an invoice upon agreement that the work has been completed.
- Hourly rate. Work unless noted will be performed on an hourly basis. The rate will be indicated at the end of this agreement.
- Time Considerations. Time considerations will be established at the outset of the project and indicated below. If project is not accomplished within given time frame, both parties must agree to continue with additional hours.
- Copyright Considerations. Flaunt Your Site will own copyright on all material, logos, design, etc that is produced for them.
- Termination Provisions. Either Designer or Flaunt Your Site may, either individually or by mutual agreement, terminate their working relationship by giving written notice to the other party.
Designer and Flaunt Your Site are in agreement that circumstances or conditions sometimes arise that warrant or necessitate termination of the working relationship. In view of this possibility, both Designer and Flaunt Your Site agree that should the relationship terminate, it will be done so in an amicable fashion, maintaining an attitude of cooperation and professional demeanor, with respect for the reputation and dignity of the other party.
If notice of termination is given by either party, no new work shall be initiated, but any work previously authorized by Flaunt Your Site up to the point of receipt of termination notice shall be completed, and Flaunt Your Site agrees to be responsible for prompt payment for such services to Designer based upon the mutually agreed upon hourly fee. These same terms will apply in the event that either party should initiate termination.
- Legal Venue. Any disputes arising from this Agreement will be litigated or arbitrated in San Diego County, California. This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA.